One of my go-tos for any cook out or pot luck and also great for lunches. Super Easy and with 2 of my favorite ingredients! Tomatoes and Basil.
2 Cans Butter Beans
1 Lemon, sqeezed
4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
4-6 Juicy Tomatoes
1/2 -3/4 Cup Basil Leaves, chopped
1 - 2QT microwave safe dish
1 small cup or bowl
1. Drain butter beans and pour into a microwave safe dish, drizzle with olive oil and microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Chop tomatoes, basil and mince garlic.
3. Sprinkle salt to your liking onto beans.
4. Squeeze lemon into a small cup or spice dish Then pour over beans
5. Add the remaining ingredients (tomato, basil and garlic) and toss.
6. Serve immediately or to intensify the flavors, refrigerate until ready to serve.
*Squeeze lemon in a seperate dish to catch seeds
Vegan, Gluten Free
Great to eat leftover for lunches!